Interested in being a Flyer or have questions?
Contact our Registrar: Bill Mayville firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA Hockey Registration Link
- CSHL Website
- Concussion Course Link
- Safesport Training Link
- Mid Am Background Check Link
Learn To Play – Also known as mini mite. Usually consists of 3 to 8 years old who are just beginning to play ice hockey. Equipment is given to the child… all that is needed are skates. The players are typically on the ice twice a week.
8U – 4 to 8 years old. There are 3 levels within this group.
- Red is for the most advanced hockey players under the age of 8. Red is on the ice typically 3-4 times a week. Games are half ice but towards the end of the year full ice games will be introduced with penalties/offsides/icing/etc being called.
- White is the intermediate level and goalies are introduced. Games are half ice and players are typically on the ice 3-4 times a week,
- Blue is for beginners. Players are typically on the ice 2-3 times a week. Games are played without goalies and are played cross ice.
- 10U also known as squirt is the first year all games are played full ice and players compete against all other Cleveland area teams in the CSHL for a championship. Players are typically on the ice 3-4 times a week.
- 12U also know as peewee is the first year slaphsots are introduced. Players compete in the CSHL and are on the ice 3-4 times a week.
- 14U also known as bantam is the first year full body contact is introduced. Players compete in the CSHL and and are on the ice 3-4 times a week.
* All players must be registered with USA Hockey to participate at all levels above. The annual registration date for USA hockey begins April 1st. This means if your child is participating in tryouts after April 1st a new USA hockey regisration is required to get on the ice for tryouts.